, , , , , , , , , ,

Da Nang, Hoi An & Hue, Vietnam (Sneak Peek)

Kick off the year of 2018 by visiting Vietnam again and this time around I'm covering the Central Vietnam - Da Nang, Hoi An & Hue which I had been eyeing for quite some time. Once again, thanks to AirAsia for another cheap fare cause I'm quite particular and calculative too when come to buying airtickets. It might not be as cheap as the one I bought to Ho Chi Minh before but as long as within my budget, it's consider reasonable and affordable.

2018 Vietnam Da Nang 01
1: Da Nang International Airport - very close to the city 

Summary of My 6D5N Trip
Day 1: klia2 to Da Nang. Then we hired a private car to Hoi An which takes almost an hour journey.
Day 2: Hoi An Ancient Town
Day 3: Hoi An to Hue by private car
Day 4: Hue to Da Nang 
Day 5: Da Nang - Ba Na Hills 
Day 6: Goodbye Da Nang

Among the three cities, my favourite would be none other than Hoi An Ancient Town. Noted as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the historic Hoi An is the most delightful and atmospheric town in Vietnam. I love the old town is manicured and lifted up with vast array of colourful lanterns. Spending two nights here is a wise choice indeed.

2018 Vietnam Hoi An 14
#2: Colourful lanterns everywhere

2018 Vietnam Hoi An 15
#3: Japanese covered bridge with my best travel buddy

2018 Vietnam Hoi An 09
#4: Colourful lanterns at night 

From Hoi An, we hired private car to Hue which takes about 2 and half hours. We did sightseeing tour in between, which including visiting My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountains (but I personally think you can skip this). In Hue, we managed to venture the Imperial City, a walled palace within the citadel of the city. Hue formally was an imperial capital of Vietnam and now listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site.

2018 Vietnam Hue Imperial City 01
#5: Imperial City, a walled palace within the citadel of the city of Hue


The final two nights we spent in Da Nang and we went to Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort situated 45 minutes away from the city. This magical resort has been shared virally in Facebook lately and I can't believe finally I left my footprints there. 

IMG20180118113334
#6: 💗 the clear blue sky and cold weather

2018 Vietnam Da Nang 03
#7

2018 Vietnam Da Nang 04
#8: Magical French village

2018 Vietnam Da Nang 05
#9: Dragon-shaped bridge spanning over Han River on last night before bidding goodbye 

So now I done with Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi & Halong Bay as well as Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue, thinking what next for Vietnam?  
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Sapa? I knew this place through a blogger who went there for volunteer work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation. Eventually I plan to go Sapa from Hanoi but I felt quite rush. Perhaps next time. Love to do volunteer work along with the trip =)

      Delete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]