, ,

Accommodations I Stayed Before

LATEST UPDATED ON 10.02.2018
 
List of the accommodations I stayed before:
(This list will be updated from time to time)

MALAYSIA
Sabah 
Johor
Kuala Lumpur
klia2
LCCT Airport
Malacca
Penang
Perak
    Putrajaya
    Sarawak

    AUSTRALIA
    Brisbane
    Sydney

    CAMBODIA
    Siem Reap

    CHINA
    Shenzhen

    HONG KONG

    INDONESIA
    Bali
    Bandung
    Jakarta

    JAPAN
    Osaka
    Kyoto
    Tokyo
    MYANMAR
    Bagan
    Inle Lake

    PHILIPPINES 
    Manila

    SINGAPORE

    SOUTH KOREA
    Busan
    Jeju
    Seoul

    TAIWAN

    THAILAND
    Bangkok
    Hatyai
    Hua Hin
    Phuket

    UNITED KINGDOM
    London
    VIETNAM
    Da Nang

    Ho Chi Minh City
    Hoi An
    Hue

    Disclaimer:
    The reviews of all the accommodation above truly based on my own personal experience and are my genuine and honest opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business relationship with those establishment.
      Share:

      3 comments:

      1. You are so meticulous and keeps a good record. I cannot even remember 80% of the places I stayed.

        ReplyDelete

      Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
      Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
      [All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]